Saturday, March 15, 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award last week; but my life has been full of hospitals, doctors, treatments, etc. since then. Quick update on Mom, she is continuing to improve slowly and is still in the Critical Care Unit. Even though she is still has a ventilation tube she is doing well. Her nurses and doctors continue to tell us how strong, determined and patient she is. She is my inspiration and will continue to be.

The darling Hope from Beauty and Bliss! nominated me for this award and I want to extend my gratitude to her for doing so. Thank you Hope for your sweet sentiments in nominating me. Hope is a delightful young women with a heartwarming smile. She is just getting started on her journey in life and I wish her all the best. May your life be full of love and laughter. May your sorrows be few and short. May your path be long and fruitful. Blessings be with you my sweet friend.

I was also nominated by the beautiful Tonya from Leopard Lace and Cheesecake and I would like to thank her as well. Thank you so much for thinking of me as inspiring. Getting to know you as a fellow blogger is such a blessing. I have thoroughly enjoyed creating tags and collaborations with you. I hope you find great success in blogging and in life. You're an amazing young woman and deserve to have your dreams come true. Wishing you all the best my dear.

Now, onto the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. 
There rules are...
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Display the award on your post.
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
7. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.

Seven things about me:

 I love documentaries, especially religious documentaries.
Although, I was born in Arkansas, I am truly an Okie.
I am terrified of anything that lives it's life in water from minnows to humpbacks.
Everyone should read "The Tao of Pooh," in my opinion.
I would rather overshare in order to help someone, rather than hold back for fear of being hurt.I believe that beauty is a thread woven through everything and everyone possesses their own needle.
I see makeup as a tool to help a woman feel confident and beautiful. 

I nominate:

1. Betti from Makeup Asylum
2. Pilar from Beauty by Pilar
3. Rhondine from Born to Blossom
5. Ashely from Ashley Maria Life, Love Beauty6. Saffy from Saffy Style
7. Drea from Naturalle Drea
8. Louise from Kinder Health and Beauty
9. Brittnee from Beauty Product a Day
10. Shannel from A Little Over Thirty
11. Rebecca from Hello Pretty Bird
12. May from La Vie En May13. Allison from Never Say Die Beauty
14. Cella from Never Not Fabulous
15. Miss Louise from Lilting Grace




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.