Friday, March 21, 2014

There Are No Words

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf,
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to dayNothing gold can stay.
~Robert Frost


It's with an extremely heavy heart that I explain that yesterday my Mom left us to be fulfill her new role as angel watching over us. While she was continuing to take baby steps on her path to healing, she was experiencing greater problems than anyone could possibly know. They made every attempt to save her but her home in Heaven was calling. 


Mo, 

I love you more than words can say. Thank you for being my mom. You are the source of everything sweet and gentle within me. You have always been this quiet powerhouse in my life guiding me to do my best. Thank you for showing me how to face challenges fearlessly. You are and always will be my Northern Star where I can always reset my internal compass. I miss you.

Love You Great Big Bunches,
Jo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.