Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Physicians Formula Nude Wear Blush

Welcome to my blog where I talk about the pretty things that make me happy. This post will take a closer look at the Physicians Formula Nude Wear Glowing Nude Blush. The package claims that this blush is packed with perfecting nude pigments which leaves a beautiful bare skin effect and a skin glowing finish.


This packaging is too stinking cute. I love the rose gold bow on the top of the package; however, I will admit that the bow can make storage a bit of a challenge. However, inside it contains 0.17 oz of a beautiful natural blush. There are two shades available Rose, which I chose, and Natural; but I would guess that both look fairly similar on the cheeks. 


This blush has four separate shades which can be worn alone or blended together. There is a glittery overspray on top of the "Nude Wear" letters. This does not remain after the first use.  This is a very soft blush and therefore there is a fair amount of dust kicked up when you place your brush into it. I don't find this to be particularly troublesome; but, it is something to note. Contained on the back side of the package is a brush flat brush and mirror. 


This is a very natural blush that provides a subtle flush of color on the cheeks. While there is a natural looking sheen to this blush I wouldn't call it an actual shimmer. This is the perfect blush for a no makeup look. This would not be the right blush for all my friends that favor the "Aunt Sally" look. 


I absolutely adore this blush; but, it's not for everyone. The score does not express how I truly feel about this blush simply because the light pigmentation isn't for everyone. This blush will certainly not rank very high for girls that have beautiful coloring to their skin; but, this is a gorgeous blush for fair skin. I love this as an everyday blush for me and it definitely lives up to it's "Nude Wear" name.


People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. 
~Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.

People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.