Saturday, March 15, 2014

J'adore Voxbox from Influenster

I was blessed enough to qualify for the J'adore Voxbox from Influenster. The name for this box is absolutely perfect. I adore everything about this box. Just in case you aren't away Influenster sends free Voxboxes to members who qualify. Upon receipt of a Voxbox the recipient is expected to try the products and talk about their experiences. If you aren't a member of Influenster but would like to become one just leave your email in the comments below and I will send you an invitation (U.S. residents). 


The J'adore Voxbox is packed full of amazing goodies including John Freida 3 Day Straight, Boots Shine Away Clay Mask, Vaseline Men Spray Lotion, Hershey's Kisses, Kiss Lashes for Contact Lenses and Red Rose Tea. Everything in this box is new to me with the exception of Hershey's Kisses of course. 


What's not to love about Hershey's Kisses. Pure unadulterated chocolate? Almost everyone can appreciate a great piece of chocolate every now and then. Hershey's is the quintessential American chocolate. That iconic foil wrapped shape is instantly recognizable and most of us have pleasant memories of these little treasures. 


I am so excited to try these lashes. The thought of lashes created specifically for contact lens wearers intrigues me. I love Kiss lashes as they fit my eyes perfectly without trimming. These lashes seem to be so beautifully natural. It seems as if they would be soft and easy to wear. 


I love a nice cup of hot tea and I am really looking forward to trying these Red  Rose teas. I will admit that I prefer green tea but I am anxious to give these a go as the Creme Caramel sounds amazing. 


John Freida Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight is a flat iron spray that will keep your hair straight for 3 days. I have tried several John Freida products but I have not tried their 3 Day Straight. I am really excited to try this one. 


Now I am a little sad that this one isn't for me. The Vaseline Men Spray Lotion seems really great and I wish it wasn't the men version. I am sure that Boyet will enjoy this and I am looking forward to learning what he thinks about this spray lotion.


The final item is the Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask. I love a great clay mask and I am really looking forward to trying this mask. I am excited about this one as I haven't explored many Boots products and I haven't tried anything from their Botanics line. Overall, I am loving everything in this box and I am excited to try all of it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.