Monday, February 3, 2014

Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Creamy Eye Pencil

Welcome back to my blog where I enjoy sharing great beauty products with my readers. I received the Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Creamy Eye Pencil in Penny in my January Ipsy bag. I have been impressed with this little pencil. So, I felt it deserved its own post. 


This small sample size pencil packs a nice punch. It contains a creamy and super shiny liner. I would liked to say that it's a twist up pencil; unfortunately, that's just not the case. 


This liner goes on easily. It took very little effort to get the color to deposit nicely and evenly on my lower lash line. I have terribly weepy eyes and tend to stay away from pencil liners because they just don't stay on my eyes. However I wore this liner for a good 6 hours and it stayed put! That's amazing for me because I can lose a third of some liners in 15 minutes.  


This color is absolutely stunning. It's a gloriously shiny copper color, quite like a new penny. It adds just the perfect amount of pizzazz to a great eye look. 


I am wearing the Mica Shimmer Powder in Bronze from my August Ipsy bag which looks amazing with this liner. I am also wearing L'Oreal Infallible in Iced Latte in my inner corner, Laura Geller Eye Rimz in Bewitching Bronze in my crease and MAC Orb blended out above my crease. My top liner is Rimmel Scandalize in Brown and I am wearing CoverGirl Bombshell mascara (review coming soon).



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.