Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sunday Scores and Steals 1/26/14

Welcome to this week's edition of Sunday Scores and Steals. Every week I scour the papers and the internet to find the best deals on the toiletries and cosmetics. Then I challenge my sister to discover who can find the best deals. We are huge fans of the CVS Extra Care system and do the majority of our shopping there. 

 

This first deal isn't so exciting but it's definitely necessary. Boyet prefers this particular Old Spice deodorant so when we can get a bargain we buy several. It was buy one get one half off and I had a $1.00 off coupon for each. The Aussie hairspray was on sale for $3 each and I had $.50 coupon for each. Now the nice part of this was that if I spent $30 I received $10 back in Extra Care Bucks. I also purchased 3 Dawn Olay Renewal dish soaps (not pictured). I spent $13.63 and received $10 back in Extra Care Bucks.  


Simple products were buy one get one half off and I had coupons for to receive a free package of wipes with the purchase of any Simple cleanser or moisturizer. I spent $12. 69 for all four Simple products. 


We popped in to Target and I found the facial toner on clearance for 3.48 each. I had an additional two coupons for buy a cleanser or moisturizer and receive a free package of wipes. All four Simple products I spent $8.21. 


Back at CVS, Wet n Wild is buy one get one half off and I had coupons for $1.00 off any Wet n Wild product so I purchased Bebot Love from the Fergie Centerstage collection and Berry Shimmer blush. Both products totaled $3.03. 


The final purchase of the day was the L'Oreal True Match Lumi foundation for which I had a $3.00 off coupon and the L'Oreal Extraordinaire lip color for which I had a $1.00 off coupon. I also had a 25% off CVS coupon as well. I paid $8.63 for both of these L'Oreal products. 

Overall, today I spent $43.62 for 20 items which is $2.19 per item. I saved $104.34 I received $15.00 in Extra Care Bucks to spend on my next shopping trip. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.