Friday, January 24, 2014

Steamcream

Welcome back to my cheery little blog where I explain that beauty products help me feel healthy and happy while battling Chiari, a chronic neurological condition. When you wake every day in pain, exhausted and confused, you must use every resource you can find to stay positive. Today, I bring you a lovely reason to feel positive. This darling little tin below contains a delightful elixir that's sure to improve the way you feel. Literally. It's a moisturizer so you will feel soft, smooth and supple. 


The cute factor is too obvious. So let's talk about it first. I'm a sucker for a cute package and finding out that cute package can be reused is glorious! This adorable Japenese themed tin is 'Ume Ni Uguisu' or Great Match. It signifies the start of spring when the bush wabler comes back to the plum tree. It's that magical time when the sun comes back out, we shake off the winter doldrums and thoughts return to things of beauty. Steamcream offers more than 50 different tin designs and has free worldwide delivery. Currently, when you buy 2 or more single tins you get a free mini tin! You can purchase Steamcream at their website


This is exactly what I need right now as winter has set in full force. Now, the inside of the tin is every bit as delightful as the outside. This little gem is packed with 75 ml of Steamcream. So what is Steamcream, you ask? Well is a lightweight cream which is made with natural ingredients, like oatmeal infusion, cocoa butter, organic jojoba oil, essential oils and more. The interesting part is that they use steam to fuse together the ingredients so your skin can easily absorb this moisturizing cream. However, I think that the coolest part is that Steamcream is made by hand freshly everyday and has a strict no animal testing policy. They are an amazing cream from a company with heart that comes in adorable packaging. What's not to love?



Steamcream is in between a cream and a lotion. I have found this cream to be very moisturizing and it leaves my skin feeling so hydrated. It doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or greasy. It easily sinks into the skin. I love that since this product is made with such simple, natural ingredients it can be used on the face, as well as, the body. I will admit that I am not a fan of the smell. It's an earthy, slightly medicinal smell. It's a little too 'natural' for this girl, I prefer sweet smells or no smells. Luckily, the smell doesn't linger, so once application is finished the smell quickly dissipates so I don't find it troublesome. I am truly enjoying this cream and use it daily on my hands, my feet, my face.  It's a wonderful cream in adorable packing handmade by a company with heart. If you are looking for a great gift for a friend or an awesome winter pick me up, I recommend Steamcream


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.