Thursday, January 30, 2014

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Curl + Care CC Mascara

Welcome to my blog. In this post I will review the Physicians Formula Organic Wear Curl + Care CC Mascara, PFCC for short. This mascara is formulated to add curl and volumize while nourishing and conditioning lashes. It does not come in a waterproof version but it boasts 24 hour wear. 

 

This has the traditional Physicians Formula Organic Wear packaging which is slightly bulky. The CC version has a mirrored finish which is cool. 


The wand is a curved and has rubber bristles which I prefer. I assume the curved wand is to help curl lashes as the original version is not curved. I really enjoy the original version. So let's see if this one lives up to expectations. 

Naked Lashes
My natural lashes are dark blonde and fine but they do have a fair amount of natural curl to them. They aren't particularly long or particularly full. 
One Coat Physicians Formula CC Mascara
The first coat definitely adds color and length but it's not adding a ton of volume. There are no clumps and my lashes aren't sticking together which is quite lovely.  
Two Coats Physicians Formula CC Mascara
The second coat doesn't seem to add much in the way of length or volume. It doesn't build well upon itself.  
Three Coats Physicians Formula CC Mascara

The third coat is where everything goes wrong. My lashes began sticking to themselves without getting any additional length or volume. This mascara just isn't the best mascara for me. I'm quite disappointed with it, so I'm glad I was able to score a great deal on it so I don't feel too cheated. I will definitely stick with the original Organic Wear mascara in the green tube. 



“True beauty is not related to what color your hair is or what color your eyes are. True beauty is about who you are as a human being, your principles, your moral compass.” ~Ellen DeGeneres


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.