Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color

Welcome to my blog which was originally started as more of a personal diary but last year the focus shifted. The beauty products took over and I let them. They have helped me stay focused and happy while coping with a chronic neurological illness. This post will take a look at the new Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color in Pink Rave.  


According to the Milani website "Lip Intense applies like a high shine gloss, but has the longevity and wear of a lipstick." I love the large, flattened tube and the color of the tube is very accurate. It's what you see is what you get. 


Application of Lip Intense is simple with the long doe foot applicator. It allows for precise application and even color distribution. You will want a mirror as precision is needed since this lip product is super bold.


This product is aptly named as this color is intense! With one simple swipe you get fully opaque color and loads of shine. The formula is smooth and sits like a super creamy lipstick on the lips.  The closest thing I could compare this to would be the Rimmel Show Offs but Milani Lip Intense wins hands down. It's thicker than a gloss but has no stickiness to it at all. The creaminess reminds me of the Too Faced La Creme Lipsticks but it's slightly heavier without being uncomfortable. I wouldn't say it's moisturizing but there's nothing drying about this lip color. 



This is a beautiful, bold, mid-toned, rich rose color which is blue based. There are four shades available and I wish they had more as this is a GREAT product. I am truly impressed with this product. While this product only received a B it feels more like an A. The biggest drawback is the limited shade range of a measly four shades. I would highly recommend this for any bold lip lover. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.