Sunday, November 3, 2013

Would You Rather? Tag

Welcome back to my happy little blog. I was tagged by two beautiful bloggers, Saffy from Saffy Style and Bear Tiggy from Mr Bear's Little Room. I was truly hoping to avoid this tag; but, today I am doing the Would You Rather? Tag and to be truthful I would rather not answers these questions. To begin with I want to know what kind of sick individual is running around taking other people's makeup. What are they doing with it?  Are they going to hurt it? Why do they need that much makeup? Why? Why? Why? I can't take this. Wahhhhhh! 



Let's just get this over with:

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

I'd rather shoot myself in the foot! Actually, I'd rather shoot whoever is taking my stuff; but if I didn't have a gun and they did, I would give up my palettes. 

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never cut it again?

What? Why? I would chop it off because that is a one time event, I would say it was for in support of all the beautiful people who suffer from cancer. 

3. Do you prefer coral or pink blush?

What is this??!?!? A reasonable question?!?!?! Pink as it's what I typically wear.

4. If you had $1000, what would you spend it on, clothes or makeup?

Clothes. Makeup is awesome but clothes are more important. Besides no one said I couldn't spend my own money on makeup. 

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?

Whaaaaaaat?!?!?!?! Nope, go ahead shoot me. Get it over with. Just shoot me. The only way I am doing either is if someone has a gun to my head. Eyeliner as lipstick. Urban Decay in Woodstock. I could rock that! 

6. Would you rather shop at MAC or Sephora?

Simple, Sephora. MAC is only one line; whereas, Sephora carries different brands. I love certain products from MAC but I can't a mascara that works well on my lashes. 

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow or one lipstick color for the rest of your life?

Are you saying I get to keep one of the shadows you already took? You're a sick person. What is it a consolation prize? Obviously I'll take one eyeshadow because you can use brow powder, bronzer, highlighter, blush,  etc for eyeshadow. 

8. Would you rather have bright or dark nails all year round?

Bright of course. It goes with my sunny disposition. 

9. Would you rather give up your favorite lip or eye product?

Duh, my favorite lip product because I have plenty of lipsticks. I will mourn his departure and then I would move on with someone new. 

10. Would you rather wear summer clothes in winter or winter clothes in summer?

Summer in winter. My nervous system is shot and I don't feel cold like other people do. 

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or bun?

Neither. Remember question #2?!?!? I chopped it all off. I have no hair. Seriously, I always wear my hair down. 

12. Would you rather not wear lipgloss every again or never paint your nails?

Bu-Bye lipgloss. You can wearing lipstick, tinted lip balm, lip stains, etc. My phalanges need some fun too. 

13. Would you rather shave off your eyebrows and have none, or Sharpie them in everyday?

What kind of demented person thinks of putting Sharpie on their face?!?!? However, they didn't define the original black Sharpie; therefore, I am going to get an extra fine point brown one and make it work. 

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Nail polish of course! 

Thankfully, I am done with that torture session. I have been through serious neurological testing with needles and electricity that was more fun than this post.Sorry for being such a grouch, this was awful.  But it's done now and I can go meditate to find my zen again. This is just nonsensical. It's over and I am now moving on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.