Saturday, November 16, 2013

Confessions of a Shopaholic Tag

I was tagged by the beautiful, kind and good Renny of Sincerely Renny! Today November 17 (even though it's still the 16th in America) is a delightfully special day for her! Please stop by Sincerely Renny and give her a little love, leave her a little comment. You can tell her Shalunya sent you over. Renny you may not know this but appreciate your gentle nature, your sweet disposition and you overwhelming positive attitude! I love you for just being you because you are amazing just the way you are.

Picture taken from google



1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
I would not consider myself a shopaholic as I am able to control my spending. Immigration is expensive and that is much more important than a new tube of lipstick.

2. How would you classify your style?
I don't have a style. Expect the unexpected as is evidenced in my previous post as I am wearing a rainbow tutu. My closet contains combat boots to platform heels, cocktail dresses to sweatpants. It also contains no designer labels and plenty of unique one of kind items as I've been known to repurpose thrift store finds. 

3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
Fashion-wise any of them as I am not really a clothes horse. Otherwise it would be CVS as I love a new drugstore beauty item.

4. Where do you find the best deals?
CVS! I once bought 2 Revlon Superlustrous lipsticks and 1 Revlon Superlustrous lipgloss for $3.19! Wanna know how? Click here.

5. Do you have a go to shopping outfit?
No I don't, as my closet is a veritable hodge podge of mayhemary. 

6. What is your guilty pleasure? (not including beauty products)
Blogging! I enjoy blogging and have for years. I will continue blog for years to come. 

7. What is one staple clothing piece that you can't live without?
A long black dress coat. They are timeless and you can always add bold scarves and boots. 

8. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Smiling at friends and strangers. Seriously the best accessory anyone can sport is a smile. It is the perfect finishing touch to any ensemble. 

9. What is a trend that you loved that passed away too quickly?
Women acting like ladies. No, I don't expect us all to cook dinner in heels and pearls but there is something to be said for politeness, snail mail greeting cards, the tv off at dinnertime and extending a proper thank you. 

10. Who is your fashion icon?

I really didn't know what pleased me. I sort of had to figure all that out. ~Natalie Wood. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.