Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What's In This Chronic Chic's Bag?

Welcome to my tiny little blog right in the middle of the great big internet. This blog post will further define my Instagram photo for the photo challenge being sponsored this month by Alice at Super Gorgeous. Since Instagram photos have to be square I was unable to get all of my products in the shot clearly. So I figured I would do better pictures and the full list of products on my blog. 


Plus I didn't get to show you my bag. So without further ado:


My bag is a casual Tommy Hilfiger bag that I found at T.J. Maxx. I've had it for a few years. I change my bags often and this just happens to be the one I am carrying for now. 


Keys with the cutest shopping bag key chain from the Parks shopping mall in Arlington, TX
My Kenneth Cole Reaction Wallet - another T.J. Maxx find
The black pen is an adorable cherry blossoms pen from the Narita Airport in Tokyo
The blue pen in from the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas - one of the perks of previous career as a travel agent
My small coupon file with my CVS Extra Care card and cosmetics coupons
My Samsung Galaxy SII
My Passport



Prescription pain medication which I hate to take but sometimes I must. 
Sweet Pea HandiBac Lotion from Bath and Body Works
My purse organizer
Palladio Rice Paper Blotting sheets
 Josie Maran Instant Natural Volume Argan Mascara,
MAC Zoom Lash
 CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm in Peony and Pinot
 Almay Liquid Lip Balm in Pink Pout
 Chapstick Ultra Renewal Lip Protectant
ELF Retractable Lip Brush
Sephora Powder Brush
Small Cross Notepad with Pen sitting on top of my Planner
Nail It To The Cross Pocket Token,
Small Atomizer containing a coconut body spray
the blue and white pill contains a neuro medication I must take three times a day
the silver container holds nitroglycerin for my heart condition
 MAC Studio Careblend in Light



Revlon Super Lustrous in Sassy Mauve
MAC Dazzle Lipstick in Snazzy
Random Crease Brush
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Liner in Black
Jordana Twist and Shine in Terra Crave
Jordana Twist and Shine in Sweet Pink
Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie
L'Oreal True Match Concealer
NYC Lip Gloss in Clear
Laura Geller Balance n Brighten in Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.