Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sharing the BzzLove with Coupons


393153_10151340430647556_648757743_aI love being an agent for BzzAgent. What’s not to love. Trying new products for FREE, sharing my honest opinions (um, I have plenty of those), and doing all the things I already enjoy doing by engaging others on social media.  And did I mention, it’s FREE!  I am selected to participate in certain campaigns based on my own personal preferences. Therefore, I am not the right agent for every campaign. But sometimes, a campaign comes along that I think I might like to try even though I wasn’t selected to participate in the campaign.  Now, I’m not too keen on paying top dollar for products I might and/or might now enjoy. So I thought I would see explore the available coupons available for some of the exciting campaigns available at BzzAgent. 

 

Garnier Olia (Love, Love, Love this!!)
$3.00 off Garnier Olia - 3/3/13  Sunday Paper insert
$3.00 off Garnier Olia – Redplum printable! No longer available Sad smile

$1.00 off Garniet Olia -  Target.com For Use At Target Only
*These two coupons can be used together at Target only for a total of $4.00 off


Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition

$1.00 off Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Trearment – Coupons.com
*You may need to page down once or twice to find the the Garnier Coupon

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge
$1.00 off Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment  – Coupons.com
$1.00 off Garnier Hydra Recharge Shampoo or Conditioner – Target.com For Use at Target Only
*You may need to page down once or twice on Coupons.com
**Both coupons can be used together at Target Only for a total of $2.00 off.which will  leaves the price at only 99 cents at my Target!!!!

Quaker Up
$1.00 off Two Quaker Products – Quaker.com plus three entries into instant win game
$1.00 off Two Quaker Products – Target.com For Use at Target Only
*Both Coupons can be used together at Target Only for a total of $2.00 off of 2 products.

$.50 off Quaker Perfect Portions – Coupons.com 
Strangely, I cannot this link to work in Chrome. So if you are using Chrome and this link doesn’t work try Internet Explorer or Firefox. Sorry for the inconvenience.

 


Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy
$1.00 off women's Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Item – Target.com  For use at Target Only


Tresemme Platinum Strength Renewing Deep Conditioning Treatment
$1.00 off Tresemme Hair Care Item Target.com For Use at Target Only




Post Sesame Street Cereal
$1;00 off Sesame Street Cereal – Coupons.com


 

Glade Expressions
$4.00 off Oil Difusser Starter Kit– Coupons.com
$1.00 off Oil Difusser Starter Kit – Target.com for use at Target only
*Both coupons can be used together at Target only for a total of $5.00 off!!!

$2.00 off Fragrance Mist Starter Kit – RightatHome.com
$2.00 off Fragrance Mist Starter Kit – Target.com for use at Target only
*Both coupons can be used together at Target only for a total of $4.00 off!!!

Kindly let me know if you find this helpful by leaving a comment below.  If so I will continue to post these on a weekly basis.

We’re talking about:  Our 2013 Entertainment.com coupon book. Haven’t had one in years, I forget how cool they are.
We’re praying about: My niece who is at a cheer competition in Dallas this week.
We’re laughing about: After doing me a favor, with puckered up lips Boyet said, “You’re going to have to pay for me.” instead of “You’re going to have to pay for it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.