Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Less Than Picture Perfect


Now I would like everyone to believe that Arnold and I have a perfect relationship. I would like everyone to see our relationship as the perfect model for a successful long distance courtship. But the truth is that its not. Because, in fact, nothing is perfect. So today I think I will find the beauty in the imperfection or maybe I’ll just find a laugh or two.




Bad hair, weird pictures (taken by his daughter), and silly gestures make for an odd picture.




When the man has been bad he should be punished!   Or at least threatened with Tanduay Ice (similar to Smirnoff Ice but much, much better!) over the head! I am proud to report that there was no alcohol abuse and no Tanduay Ice was wasted.





This is one of those backdrops for souvenir photos but no one was manning the station so we gladly took a moment to take our own photos.  But for some odd reason, my intended and I sat on opposite sides of the volcano from each other.  Also, there is some weird inexplicable expression on his face. 




Weird angle caused by short photographer and the classic ‘over’ smile (you know the one, where you smile too big and it makes you look odd).





Frosting can turn most photos from a sticky situation into a funny memory.  However, this one is just a bit quirky.  I look like I am ready to cry in spite of the smile on my face and I can’t even really define the expression on Arnold’s face.



  
Not real sure why my dear darling took the opportunity to go digging for gold during this shot but it’s proof that our love isn’t always golden!




Don’t ask, I don’t know.  Maybe it was a case of ‘if you show me yours I’ll show you mine.’  Either way, it makes for a less than memorable photo.     




















These two are only funny when they are with each other.  They were taken seconds apart and it looks like we are in some sort of disagreement about something but I can assure you that wasn’t the case. I particularly enjoy Arnold’s expression in the photo on the left. That’s “Whatchoo talkin’ ‘bout Willis?" if I have ever seen it. If you are too young to remember Gary Coleman on Different Strokes, then I suggest youtubing it.




Last but certainly not least,  this one is a doozy! Arnold looks like is scolding me for something and I look like I am ready to punch him.  Neither of which are true.  If a picture tells a thousand words, I am just saying that this one lies. It LIES I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.