Thursday, February 23, 2012

What makes me smile?


Living with chronic pain doesn’t always mean a chronic crappy life.  Don’t get me wrong, it certainly can mean just that but I refuse to let my disease dictate my lifestyle.  My disease can frequently limit my ability to participate but I will not let it limit my happiness.  I have adjusted my definitions of happy, normal, healthy, and whole.  No matter where you are in life everyone can benefit from the occasional redefining of these things. So today, I am going to look at the things that genuinely make me smile.
Since Arnold is halfway around the world and we see each other daily but only on skype, we have to get creative when it comes to ‘dating.’  One of our favorite activities is watching silly, stupid, funny youtube videos.  This one is our favorite and I have copies on my phone, my nook and my psp. 
Seriously, how can you not smile when you hear that laughter!

Charlie is another fave!
From Jay Leno, the free photobooth!
Falling down drunk man
And this list would not be complete with out the spoon trick.
Technorati Tags: ,,
Yes, I realize that they are not politically correct.  But what can I say, they make me laugh!  Laughter is an excellent form of medication.  So instead of popping a pill, I think I will get back to watching more stupid youtube videos. 
Please, please, please leave me links to your favorite funny videos.  Arnold and I need some new videos to laugh at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.