Sunday, September 4, 2011

Friday Night Football

Friday night my high school alma mater, Del City High School, had its last and final game with their arch rival,  Midwest City High School.  My school is being moved down to a smaller classification.  When I was in high school, I was in band and played clarinet, bass clarinet, bassoon, and was in the rifle corps.  Some of the prior students decided it was time for the old band geeks to come back and enjoy playing in the band again.  I chose not to play since A) I wouldn't remember how and B) I no longer have an instrument to play.  But I did enjoy sitting with the band during the football game.


It was a very small group of alumni that came. 


One of my oldest and dearest friends, Keith, giving the peace sign over Regina's shoulder while his brother in law, Kelly, stands above us.


It was a very sad game. We lost! 64 to 38! UGH!


My sister, Tammy, and I standing up looking like twinkies?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.