Thursday, August 18, 2011

Words with Friends

Arnold and I enjoy playing Words with Friends (Scrabble).  I will admit that he is much better at it than I am. But I don't mind losing to him.  And I definitely don't mind bragging on Facebook about beating him. He, however, is a much better winner than I am and doesn't brag on Facebook.

One day while playing I discovered that the letters remaining in my tray had an interesting message.


Yep, that's right they spelled "Arnee." I couldn't help but laugh! Of course, I had to take a screen shot; because this was too funny not to share!

1 comment:

  1. Bubble Safari is a bubble popping game with an arcade twist,Bubble Safari is very immersive with the simple yet strategic gameplay. If you've got many friends who are also fans of Bubble Safari, you'll get pleasure from the game a ton. But if you are sometimes one player even in a social game, you'll be divided in the concept about it.
    bubble safari cheats

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you.