Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Preparing for Murder

Brendon's 22nd birthday is coming up on Saturday and I find myself drowning in party preparations.  We are having a roaring '20s murder mystery party and there is plenty of prep work that goes into hosting such an event.  The table is cluttered with character packs, "murder" evidence, streamers, shopping lists, my sewing machine (I am making my costume) and other party supplies.  Luckily our house is perfectly suited to host such an event.



Yes, we do have furniture in the house! But the hardwood floors with crown and floor molding are original to the house which was built in 1937.  We are just adding a few touches here and there and Casa Femme will be transformed into the "Four Deuces" speakeasy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.