Saturday, May 21, 2011

Island Getaway

Arnold and I took a romantic mini-vacation to Boracay for a few days.  Getting to the resort was a bit hectic since it involved taxis, airports, airplanes, buses, outriggers, trucks, etc.  But I must say it was sooooo worth it.


The outrigger that took us across to Boracay. 


What an amazing view!!!!


Our oceanview suite.


The view from our oceanview suite!


My gorgeous Arnold standing in front of that gorgeous ocean. 


Boracay has an amazing, beautiful, scenic beach!


The Tanduay sailboats all lined up, waiting for passengers before sailing on the beautiful blue ocean.


The bottles of local Boracay Rum.


The seashell windchimes hanging from the ceiling of the souvenir shop.


Rows of colorful bracelets in a souvenir stand. 



OU fans can be found all over the world, including Boracay!


My favorite shot from our weekend in Boracay.  This adorable young boy walking along the beach.


My sweetie drew a heart in the sand for me. <3


The beginning of a beautiful sunset.


The colors of the sunset are AMAZING at Boracay.


Such an incredible reminder of the beauty God created.



Watching the sky roll through shades of orange, pink and purple was truly breathtaking. 


So peaceful, so calm, so relaxing.


I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to share such beauty with the love of my life.


Later that evening, we were treated to a fire dancing show! We had a perfect seat from the balcony of our suite.


Arnold and I just before we left Boracay. We enjoyed every minute of our romantic escape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.