Thursday, July 8, 2010

Versatile Bloggers Award!!

First things first!!! I owe HUGE thank yous to  ANNIE over at Live it. Love it (or not). Write about it. for giving me this award! It is my first award and I am terribly excited.  I’d like to thank Annie this amazing award, Katie my first true blog follower, my sister Tammy my most devoted blog follower, WinnyNinny PooPoo my most devoted commenter, and all the others that read my blog! Thank you so much I wouldn’t be here without you! Wait…….that sounds like I am getting an Oscar. LOL! This is as close to an Oscar as I will ever get!!! I am as excited as if I was getting an Oscar!!!! YAY!!!
Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you the award.
Annie at Live it. Love it (or not). Write about it.
Rule #2: Share seven things about yourself.
1. I would secretly like to be a writer.  I have written several poems. However, I let my medical condition be an excuse for not finishing anything longer than a poem.  I will finish my memoirs….someday! 
2. I love, love, love pens.  Yes, pens…the things you write with. There is something cathartic about putting pen to paper when writing.  A pen is always a great gift to give me.
3. I have a new guilty pleasure …. Band Hero, Guitar Hero, and Rock Band.  I am not amazing or anything but I LOVE playing.  I think EVERYONE should at least give it and earnest try.
4. I am addicted to tech toys; like my computer, my cell phone, my kindle, my PSP, my Wii, my digital cameras, and so on.  I would seriously need a padded room if they made me give them up.
5. I adore music and do not watch TV.  I always have music playing as I find it soothing, uplifting, angry, joyful, etc.  I have intentionally turned on the TV once in the past 2 months. It was a special program about communist North Korea. 
6. I believe I am part gypsy or nomad. The longest I have had any one address in my adult life is 3 years. As a child I had one address and my parents still live there. If they moved I would be crushed as it is the center of my world.
7. I am not surprised that I was diagnosed with a rare neurological birth defect at the tender age of 36!!!! I have always felt a bit different from everyone else; like I just didn’t fit “normal.” Any generic medical condition just wouldn’t suit me.

Rule #3: Pass the award onto 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and you think are are fantastic!!
1. Katie @ Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness
2. WinnyNinny PooPoo @ No Extended Warranty
3.  Migrainista @ Migraine-ist.blogspot.com
4. Liza @ The Bluebird of Happiness
5. Steph @ Head Wise
6. Dana @ I Already Gave My Right Arm to be Ambidextrous
7. Gerri @ 50 is the new 40
8. Migraine Puppet @ migrainepuppet.blogspot.com
Ok….I only have 8 … these blogs along with Annie’s are the ones I read faithfully. I didn’t want to just list 7 more if it’s not something I am actually reading. 
102_5219_2

From me and my computer….thank you so much Annie for the award I really appreciate it!! To all my fellow bloggers…keep up the great work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.