Sunday, April 18, 2010

More Blossoms……..

Take two, Enupa Park and the cherry blossoms.  Hoping that more had bloomed. I was in luck! This is the cherry blossom tunnel; obviously, in full bloom!!
102_4847_2  
Unfortunately, I forgot to call God and ask for a sunny day.  So, it was grey and drizzly.  However I won’t complain because the cherry blossoms were insanely beautiful. This is the cherry blossom tunnel from the other side of the lake. 

102_4854_2

102_4864_2

102_4894_3

102_4915

102_4912_2
Well, now that I’ve bored you with a hundred pictures of the blossoms I will explain that there is a track that goes all the way around the Enupa Park, including all the way around the lake!! It’s a slightly cushioned walkway with exercise stations along the way. 
102_4919 I saw these bad boys in use too, in spite of the rain! No wonder Koreans tend to be so much healthier than Americans!!

102_4923_2
We spied this adorable place on our way home from the park.  I know enough Korean to know that the writing on the rock says “sula” but I have no idea what it means.
102_4842
And for my critter and friends, we now know where the video game store is in town. Brendon, send Momma some won and I’ll buy whatever you’d like! :-p


Quote of the Moment: Can’t Ship This is now stuck in my head!! ARGH!!! O merry, merry, merry, like only dogs know how to be happy and nothing more, with an absolute shameless nature. ~Pablo Neruda

1 comment:

  1. The exercise stations are awesome! Amercia needs those! Your blossom photos make me want to visit, not to mention only $4.50 for a movie!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you.