Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Receiving

Yesterday, Christmas came early at my house. I received a book that I have anxiously been awaiting. It was sent to me from the author himself from Ireland and was signed! I feel like a kid in a candy store!!!! It’s the first book I’ve ever had signed directly to me! I am so terribly excited.  I should be getting the house ready for the movers but instead………………………..TIAH



My brain is working overtime these days. I suppose it’s all the changes that I am going thru. So poetry is just something that’s happening right now.  It gets stuck in my head…..so I just write to give it a voice and get rid of it.



In another life,
In another time,
If life could be different,
If I could be the same.
In a body that’s healthy,
In a mind that’s not sick,
If life was a fairy tale,
If I were a princess.
In bright, bold colors,
In red, green and yellow,
If life were a painting,
If I were a vision.
In a simple story,
In pages of a book,
If life was easy,
If I was free.

1 comment:

  1. i genuinely adore your writing way, very attractive.
    don't give up as well as keep writing considering it simply just very well worth to look through it,
    impatient to browse additional of your own web content, cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you.