Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Leaving home again……..

So I had a great trip to OKC and really enjoyed spending time with my family and in old hang outs. 102_3496_2My and my Brendon!!!!!!!
  102_3485
My and my Wicked Kid Mary!!! Next stop for us….LADY GAGA!!!!!
102_3490
Brendon about to get hit by Erik and he doesn’t even care.
102_3494
Who can identify these two hoodlums?

102_3489_2 copy
My KIDS!!!!!!
Bottom Row: Erik, Brendon and Heather
Top Row: Me Mary and Shaci

I had such a great trip to Oklahoma and I’m looking forward to coming back and spending time with each of my kids!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you anonymous. You did remind me that it's time to blog again. Thank you it's a great way to share with my family and friends what is going on with my life and I find it very cathartic.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you.