Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 3 Traveling……..

102_3363
Today was the third and final day on the road, well, for at least a few days. It was a short drive of about four hours from Grand Junction to Salida, Colorado.  But it was so pleasant to see that the sun was out! Even if it was bitterly cold.  The scenery is so amazing that it makes up for the cold, e102_3337specially since I was all snuggled up in my blanket in the car.  It is great to be with Ma.  She is such an amazing woman and I do adore her.  102_3362  I don’t know that I would ever want to live here on a permanent basis but a few days of peace and quiet is always welcome in my books.  I am glad that I won’t be getting back into the car for a few days and I am glad that our trip went easily and safely.  Thank you to all my friends and family for our well wishes while we were on  the road!

3 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you arrived safely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words. It's wonderful to hear from people that can really relate.

    I hope you enjoy a relaxing holiday.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of your trip! We would love if you would add your vacation pics to the official Colorado Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/visitcolorado

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you.