Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back to Washington

Friday night we drove back to Denver in order to catch an early flight back to Seattle. We were traveling at the right time and had an amazing sunset to keep us company.
102_3117
I must have stopped half a dozen times to take pictures.  But as you can see it was well worth it.
102_3121 
The colors in the sky were absolutely breathtaking and photos don’t nearly do it justice. It was really nice to be reminded of the beauty that God created!
102_3125
The crystal blue skies, the snow capped mountains, the cloud tinted pink….it made for an incredible drive!
102_3133
I am so glad I was able to go to Colorado to visit Lucille and enjoy this amazing scenery. Not to mention spending time with her. I so adore her. She’s one of the kindest souls I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.
102_3135
This truly is one of the most beautiful spots in the United States. I am grateful to be able to go spend time here.
102_3137
Then on the flight home after giving myself a shot for a migraine, I was reminded that where I currently live isn’t such a bad looking place either. Now, don’t get me wrong…I still find it waaaaayy to liberal for my personal preference but it has it’s pretty spots too.
102_3144
Mount Ranier as seen from my seat on the plane. Not a bad picture for being shot through a plane window.
102_3153     
Downtown Seattle. This picture is a bit hazy but still I can’t complain because it was taken from the plane.
102_3157
I love, love, love how this photo came out with Mt. Ranier in the background. It’s good to be home but sad because my fuzzy child wasn’t here waiting for us. But it was great to get out and clear my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.