Thursday, October 29, 2009

Colorado

Took an amazing trip to Colorado. I didn’t sleep well at all last night, thank God Ma now has internet access in her house because I was able to watch a couple of episodes of Trauma. It’s actually a really good show. I think I will have to make a point of watching it on Monday nights.
So I slept in this morning which is a good thing because it’s a great day to stay in and snuggle under the covers. It’s SNOWING!
102_3095
This is Ma’s adorable turn of the century victorian in the snow. I love this house with the wrought iron fence, two porches, and transoms over the doors. She even has the original blueprints to the house! 
102_3091
Now for the exciting part…..We got to go to Sonic! Man, I miss Sonic. Even though it was snowing I enjoyed  a large Cherry Limeade!!! That’s what I call living! It was worth getting out and trudging around in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.