Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Creating

Well, Hello World. I would first like to welcome my friend Adrienne to the world of Blogger!! She’s done a great job of blogging here and there but she has finally found a home here at fsubrat1969.blogspot.com.  Welcome A!! We’ve been waiting for you!
I did take some time to make some cards over the weekend. I really love making cards because you can send them to friends and show them how much you love them. You can just hang on to them for waiting for the perfect opportunity to send them. Or you can gift them…. this one is my favorite. I love making cards to give to someone else as a gift!! It’s a way for me to express to them how wonderful I think they are. Here are some of the cards I made over the weekend.  Some of them are being sent to my blog readers and I don’t want to spoil the surprise for them, so I didn’t post all of them.
 102_2479 102_2478

I am still working on a solution for the quirky links on the new blogger page. I am thinking that I may have to give up and rethink the page. I don’t really want to do that as it’s so adorable.  But I can always make another one that is just as cute. So we shall see.
Today Miss Ginger goes back to the vet for her eye. It’s not healing as well as we would have hoped. So we would rather pay to have our AWESOME vet, Dr. Mike, look at it. It’s still so red and its itchy. She rubs her face on the couch as a means of scratching it. Poor baby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.